Business Retirement Plans
We design, install, and maintain cost-effective retirement plans that meet business owners' twin goals:
- Benefiting owners and key employees as much as possible
- Recruiting and retaining the best talent
There are no hidden fees, and we take fiduciary responsibility in writing.
Level One is a 401(k) plan:
- Contribute $19,500 per person if under 50 / $26,000 if 50+ (2021)
- Offer a matching contribution if desired
- Skew additional profit sharing towards owners
- Use low-cost, professionally managed investments
When appropriate, Level Two is a cash balance plan:
- Much higher contribution limits
- Significant tax savings
- Must intend to contribute for 3-5 years minimum
- Best when owners are older and higher-compensated than non-owner staff
Cash balance plans can work very well in private medical and dental groups.